Chocolate Protein Crepes
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Peanut NWC protein from The Food Medic range
- 3 egg whites
- 1 Teaspoon of cocoa powder
- Blend the protein powder, egg whites, and cocoa together.
- Heat a nonstick pan to medium heat and add a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Pour half of the batter onto the pan, then pick up the pan to spread the batter around in order to get a thin crepe. Cook on both sides for 1-2 minutes until golden.
- Remove and set on a plate, then repeat with the other half of the batter.
You can purchase Natural Whey Chocolate Peanut Protein here
For more fantastic recipe ideas, please follow Hazel or check out her site: