Festive protein cupcakes
- 1/3 cup sticky toffee pudding whey protein
- 2/3 cup Oat flour/bran
- 2 tbsp Apple sauce
- 1 egg white
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of mixed spice or nutmeg and ginger
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ cup of stevia
- First combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the dry ingredients. Add more or less spice, depending on taste.
- Transfer the cake batter into a silicone, or lined, bun tray.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes, for mini-muffins, and 25 minutes, for larger muffins. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack before frosting.
You can purchase Natural Whey Sticky Toffee Protein here
For more fantastic recipe ideas, please follow Hazel or check out her site: