Zesty Chocolate Protein Mugcake
In this entry we are showing you how to make the AMAZING protein pear mugcake courtesy of Hazel Wallace. We had great fun making this and hope you do too.
- 1 very ripe Pear
- 1 (35g) scoop of NWC chocolate orange diet whey protein
- 1 TBSP of cocoa
- 1 egg white
- 1 TBSP of coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Chop the pear and blend the in a food processor or Nutribullet until it forms a mushy consistency.
- Transfer to a small bowl or large mug and mix in the rest of the ingredients
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes – keep a close eye and stop the microwave for a couple of seconds every 30 seconds or so if it is close to over-spilling.
- When cooked, press down the mixture with the back of a spoon and allow cool. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the cake set and thicken.
- Overturn onto a plate and serve as desired.
You can purchase the Chocolate Orange Diet Whey here
For more fantastic recipe ideas, please follow Hazel or check out her site: