‘Skinny’ Blueberry Muffins
We all love a blueberry muffin, right? We all know that Blueberry muffins are not so clever for our goals and figure, right? Not any more…..The Protein Chef has come up with these fantastic ‘healthy’ treats. Now Muffins can be back on the menu 🙂
Giving a whole new meaning to the term ‘skinny’ muffin, these delicious little protein muffins are sweet and moist despite being completely free of added fat or sugar. They are sweetened only with the Natural Whey Co Blueberry Muffin Diet Whey Protein. Simple to make and perfect for a weekend breakfast or healthy snack.
Here’s what you will need and how to make them!
100g Oat flour (or blended oats)
50g Natural Whey Co Blueberry Muffin Diet Whey Protein
100g Greek yoghurt
1 Heaped teaspoon baking powder
100g Fresh blueberries
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat your oven to 190’c
1. Combine the oat flour, protein powder & baking powder in a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together the yoghurt, vanilla extract, egg and milk.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry then fold in the blueberries careful.
4. Immediately spoon the mixture into cake or muffin cases or tin.
5. Bake for 12-15mins (slightly longer if you are making larger muffins)
Makes 10 small cakes or 6 large muffins.
Check out the Protein Chef’s blog and social media pages to stay upto date with her fantastic creations: